I am Indigo

Saturday, February 20, 2010

It all comes together

This week the energies did the big shift. We were waiting for them. We were calling to them. We could all feel, all waiting for that new burst of awesomeness.

For me it was a lesson in honouring my work. I have become very good at honouring myself - all of this  women's magick work has taught me to stop when I need to stop, I can eat to feed my soul instead of nourishing unhelpful desires, and I breathe deep so regularly. I like to have long baths with Himalayan Salt and beautiful oils. I enjoy time in silence...

Until this week I was holding onto so many crazy concerns associated with my work. I know what I do is 'different'. That's cool, cos that's what this whole 'ascension' thing is about, right? But what if people don't like the new way Lunation teaches people to make their own magick? What if the light-workers still boycott us because 'Witchcraft is scary'? What if people just don't get it?

Thankyou energy shift. Thankyou precious rains. Thankyou dear friends who also walk a path of new discovery and  'difference'.

I have decided to stay on course, focused to my Purpose. The perfect outcomes will come to be. What Lunation does is good, pure and authentic, and this will continue.

I am sorry to those who fear what we do. I am not sorry for what we do.

I hope one day the people who believe they are walking in the light, really see the light, and know that we are all One walking individual paths on the same rainbow bridge. We are walking in the same direction! Our final destination is the same: Oneness, Wholeness, Love and Beauty.

Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the flowers for helping me see!